I received many responses regarding library/media graduate school using
attending through the internet..thanks. I have not searched all of
these, but assume with the following information the ideas/sites are
searchable:

University of Arizona:  offers a Master of Library Science program
through the internet.

East Carolina University offer a few courses both in library science and
ed tech. Some available through the Division of Continuing Studies:
http://eastnet.educ.ecu.edu/schofed/lset

Emporia State University (Emporia Kansas) SLIM offers courses through
the internet.

Rutgers University: www.garden.net/issues   or contact: Karen Noicks  at
Knovich@scils.rutgers.edu

An Illinois comment:  If your cable system has MEU channel, you might
consider that option.  I don't get this channel since I moved.  MEU
usually showed about 4 courses from two universities in Arizona and
Kansas.

Helen Frank,Library Director
Geneva High School
415 Logan Ave