This is also the title of a documentary by Alain Resnais (sp?) about the
"Final Solution" policies.  A teacher's guide has been prepared by Social
Studies School Service, 10,000 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA  90230.  This
is a 17-year-old address, so I hope that it's still viable.  The film is
available on video.

mary miner, teacher/librarian
Niobrara Public Schools, NE
mminer@mother.esu1.k12.ne.us
she who never climbed, never fell

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Laurie Clevenger wrote:

> I have a student who is serching for more information on the term "Necht und
> Nebel".  It is German for Night and Fog.  I think it is a document outlining
> some of Hitler's policies during the Holocaust.  Could anyone out there help
> me?  Thanks!
>
> Laurie Clevenger
> Edgerton High School
> EDG_ACA_LC@nwoca.ohio.edu