I remember the discussion earlier about what people were calling themselves
now, instead of librarian.  I prefer to remain a librarian, because I like
that concept, and would rather change peoples' ideas about what a library
and a librarian are.

However, Spring is in the air, it's the last quarter, COE is coming, I just
finished the Talent Show, followed closely on the heels by the Book Fair, I
have to spend $5000 on books immediately, 6th grade hormones are starting to
surge to their all time high, and I am considering changing my title to:

                        ZOOKEEPER!!

Suby Wallace         swallace@nic.crsc.k12.ar.us
Nettleton Intermediate Center  fax: 501-930-3930
   (5-6 grades)               phone: 501-932-5650
3801 Vera                (area code changing to 870 in
Jonesboro, AR 72401                     April)

LM_NET Archive Home