Dear Colleagues:
I have an elementary counselor who wishes to convert a favorite film
which is wearing out to video format.  Is there a place where films can
be sent to complete this process?  The favorite film is Better Safe Than
Sorry II.  The counselor believes that the producer is Film Fair
Communication which apparently has moved their location.  Any assistance
would be appreciated.  After 2:00 p.m. today I am on spring break, so I
will be stopping my mail until Arpil 14, 1997.
Margaret Culver, Librarian
Haslett High/Middle School Media Centers
Haslett, Michigan  48840

LM_NET Archive Home