This is a non sequitur, but I would love input from anyone who has
seen the Artrain or participated in bringing it to a community. I am
president of the local Arts Council and we wrote a grant to get the
train in Wynne.  I would love ideas on decorating, school programs,
etc. from any of you who have seen this.  We are on a tight deadline
here. It will be here April 24-27.  Any ideas would be appreciated.
Our 4th and 5th graders are going to take tours two days of the
visit; the public tours are on the last two days.
Thanks.
George Anne Draper
gdraper@wynne1.crsc.k12.ar.us

LM_NET Archive Home