It's been forever since I've been on here, but I need some help.  One of our
4th grade classes is having a problem with students spreading hurtful gossip.
Does anyone know of any good fiction for this age that deals with this topic?
It was just brought to my attention today & I can't think of deal with this.
Bullying & peer pressure, yes, but not gossip.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

I've got my account set to nomail (no time to read all the neat stuff that
comes across!), so please respond to me personally at
<mccall_vicki@msmail.asd.k12.ak.us>.  I'll post a hit if I get a lot of good

TIA!
Vicki L. McCall, Library Teacher
Willard L. Bowman Elementary