While I realize that this has nothing to do with the library, I am
desperate for information.  My daughter and I are heading up from NJ to
Java Center, NY to check out a camp called Sprucelands.  While I have
been able to secure directions to get there (via the internet), I have
not been able to locate a B & B, motel, hotel or anything within a
15-20 mile drive from Java Center for overnight accomadations.  The
owner of the camp has graciously offered us her home, and while I don't
mind my daughter spending the night there, the thought of getting up at
six am to care for the horses (yes this is an equestrian camp) after a
6 - 7 hour drive doesn't thrill me.  Does anyone out there know of a
place for me to stay?  And BTW has anyone ever heard of Spruclands?
please e-mail direct if you can help - kjragone@ix.netcom.com
As usual, thanks a million and one!
Kathy Ragone
Librarian