I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my request for
their favorite read-alouds for grades K-3 to share during
National Library Week. I got LOTS of replies, and apologize for
taking so long to post a hit, but I'm overworked and underpaid
(aren't we all :) ). I'm ready to post a hit, but it will be
long and I have a question. Lm-net guidelines say that a
message over 75 lines needs to be approved in advance. Whom do
I ask and what is the address? Also, how long should the
message be and at what point should I break it into multiple
parts? Thanks for your help, and I appreciate your patience. At
some point, I'm going to organize my life!

Susan Morris, Librarian
smorris@pen.k12.va.us
Pearl Sample Elem. School
Culpeper, VA