I just checked http://www.links99.com and they indeed had a "homepage"
for each of our elementary schools.  It contains the name of the school,
a picture that is supposed to represent the mascot (but isn't), the
principal's name and a telephone number and address.  All of the
addresses are for our Administration Building and the telephone number
is the main switchboard information number.

Like Megan, I'm not sure I appreciate this, but since things like phone
numbers and school names are public information I'm not sure that there
is much we can do.  I will make my superintendent aware of this,
however.
--
Philip Stohrer
Portage, Michigan