I know I can't be the only one with this dilema, so I'm hoping to hear
from some of you how to encourage those on our staff who are so
techno-phobic they're afraid to turn off their monitors!  Every room in
our school has at least one networked computer, and there are more in
the Library.  All staff have been assigned e-mail accounts, but few are
using.  We did have a 2 day training for all staff about 9 months ago,
but only won over a few.

Unfortunately, due to budget constraints, it is highly unlikely that we
can offer release time during the school day to hold mandatory classes.
I thought perhaps posting all important info on email, or a monthly
treasure hunt for paychecks with clues on email (just kidding on that
one!) might help. Our sys admin is making a video instruction on the
email, but I'm not optimistic as to how many will view it. Coercion is
such an ugly word, but the time has come to utilize all the marvelous
technology we have.  Any suggestions?

TIA

Sharon Blumenstein
Emek Hebrew Academy