URGENT!

I am leaving my position as a high school librarian in Copperas Cove,
Texas.  Copperas Cove is located about 1-1/4 hours northwest of Austin,
and about the same distance southwest of Waco.  The town is adjacent to
Ft. Hood, so newcomers are quickly accepted.

My position was just announced yesterday, and the closing date for
applications is Friday, April 21!  Interviews are already scheduled for
next week!

We would especially like to see applicants with high school teaching
experience, if not high school library experience.  The ideal candidate
would also have a good working knowledge of electronic media (Internet,
On-Line resoures, CD-ROM databases).

Please contact me immediately via e-mail or call Copperas Cove ISD at
(817) 547-1227 and ask for the Personnel Office.  (Suggest FAXing a resume
and scheduling an interview.) Or contact the principal's office at
Copperas Cove High School (615) 547-2534.  Principal:  Mr. Mike Wilburn;
secretary: Ms. Chris Hull--a very helpful and SHARP lady.

Sandra J. Naylor, MLIS
Librarian, Copperas Cove High School
Copperas Cove, TX 76522

LM_NET Archive Home