Hello LM_NETters,

Here are some ideas for biography info on the internet that I got from YOU:
Thanks a million!

http://www.biography.com

Biographical Dictionary
http://www.mit.edu.8001/afs.athena.mit.edu/activity/c/collegebowl/biog_dict/

Biographical Dictionary
http://www.fiac.net/users/parallax/eric/form96.htm

http://www.tiac.net/users/parallax/

http://ipl.sils.umich.edu/ref/

Notable Citizens of the Planet Earth
http://www.tiac.net/users/parallax/

Frank Moore Grade 6 Teacher Brunswick JHS
Brunswick, Maine has biography links at this site

http://www.col.k12.me.us/bjh/203a/LIB_IL.html

Frances D. Aley  Boothbay Region High School
Their web page listed below are any number of links to
biographies--Depends on what he's looking for--If you go to English
Language Arts there are author links, Social Studies has some as does the
Math Page and there are some in Rover's References.  Good luck!

Web Page: <http://www.gwi.net/brhs/> fdaley@saturn.caps.maine.edu

I love this listserv!  Within a VERY short time I had all these sites.
You make me look so good :-)

Hope this helps someone else!

Gary

P.S.  If I didn't list your site it's probably because I haven't read
      your note yet.

LM_NET Archive Home