Our cataloging class at Radord University is currently studying the Dewey
Decimal classification in all of its wonderful complexity and detail.  In
light of the vast amount of information available in our society today I
want to know if the LM_NET school librarians feel that the DDC is still a
reliable and practical means of classifying all of this information.
Please answer yes or no and let me know the reasons for your opinions in
this regard.  Our class is doing a project with this and the
educational/library community would greatly benefit from your responses.

LM_NET Archive Home