In some Marc Records, an area is reserved for book reviews.  The journals
are abbreviated and given with the date.  What does _BK_ stand for?
I was looking for reviews on _Maniac Mcgee_  and the records list BK and
the dates 7/1/94 and 5/1/92.  The way the dates are given (with a day)
leads me to believe the journal is published weekly or bi-monthly.  Am I
barking up the wrong tree here?  I know it has been reviewed in Booklist
and Kirkus (I found a paperback copy belonging to my daughter and saw the
excepts of reviews on the back cover!)  I've decided being a librarian
means being part detective!:) TIA
Terry Day
Wedgwood Elementary
Florissant, MO