Thank you for your effort.  I apologize for not mentioning that I had already
exhausted the
internet sources that  were available and that we had searched in our paper records
here in
our library and that via Telnet we searched the Library of Congress,  our
university library, and
our county library for book materials, but no luck--specifically for Tosa Mitsuoki.
 I am sure that
if we had the time to physically go to these outside sources we might have found
something
acceptable in a more generalized form, but as is usually the case with most
students, the
librarian (me) was her last resort.  I gave it my best shot, but the internet is no
substitute for a
well-equipped library (yea!).

I love the responses I received and all the effort and offers of additional help
via Japanese
penpals, etc.  This is a wonderful resource and I hope it never ends.

--
Ms. Sylvia Castro
Fowler High School Library

LM_NET Archive Home