Has anyone had trouble with Eudora lately?  Since last Friday, I keep
getting the same messages again and again (since Febrary--over 5000!).  I
can't get to read the latest ones first.  This is driving me bonkers.  It
takes me almost a whole day to delete the messages from Feb to the end of
March--and some April.  Is there a way to see the latest messages first?
How/What can I do so it (something) won't bring back all these messages
that I've already been thru. Please help. TIA.

Maria T. Silva
Spanish (9-12)/Librarian (K12)
P.O. Box 291
209 School Street