I am looking for information regarding the supervision of students before
the actual start of the school day.Our students arrive during a spread of
time before teacher supervision (by contract) actually begins, so there is
concern about liability should accidents or injuries occur. I am asking for
your school's method in handling student supervision prior to the beginning
of classroom instruction at the beginning of the day.Any information about
the location of students and expectations about what they are expected to
do during this pre-class time would be appreciated. Also, does any school
have kids assemble in a central location during inclement weather and have
kids do a quiet activity, like read?

LM_NET Archive Home