Help wanted!
The joint youth divisions of ALA are planning a great legislation
workshop for ALA San Francisco on Monday, June 29 from 8:30 a.m.
(beginning  with coffee and danish) until 12:30 p.m. We have a really
exciting  program and we are planning a great handout for those
inattendance.
We may even be able to send copies to a limited number of persons who
are  unable to come to San Francisco.

YOU can make this publication even better.

If you have visited your Congressional representative or senator,
tell us  how you planned the visit, what happened, and what you did
when it was  over so others can use your wisdom.

If you have written a successful proposal for federal funds, would
you  share a copy of the Request for Proposal and your response?

At our meeting we will be discussing the funding available. Since the
key  words this year are collaboration and joint projects, this will
give us  an opportunity to see what youth librarians in schools and
public  libraries are planning. We will be expanding on the AASL
Legislation  checklist (part of your last Hotline/Connections) and
will have new  information from the ALA Washington Office on LSTA.

Blanche Woolls e-mail   woolls@sis.pitt.edu
FAX? 412-648-7001 (office) or 412-687-4590 (home)

Thank you.

LM_NET Archive Home