"The concise dictionary of 26 languages in simultaneous translations"
compiled by Peter M. Bergman, published by Signet/New Am. Library    has
been most helpful.  My copy is c1968 (LC # 67-14284) co I hope it is still
published.  The words are in Roman alphabet, but also indexed in the
national "alphabets".

mary miner, teacher/librarian
Niobrara Public Schools, NE
mminer@mother.esu1.k12.ne.us
she who never climbed, never fell

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Pat Premo wrote:

> Fellow LM_NETters
>     My sixth grade teachers would like to know how to say "peace" in as
> many languages as possible for a project they plan to do with their
> classes.  I know "Merry Christmas" was done on here but has "peace" ever
> been done?  If someone has a list or knows where I might find one,
> please advise.  TIA   patpremo@bbs.tcbi.com

LM_NET Archive Home