I had a similar problem this morning.  Absolutly no mail from the
listserv this morning when I arrived at school.  Mail started coming in
around 8:00est.  Guess I wasn't the only one!

BTW, I posted hits concerning Elementary Library aides, and Atlantis
subscription service.  I didn't have a bounce back, but didn't get a copy
sent to me either.  Did anyone else get these?

On Fri, 11 Apr 1997, Frances Curry wrote:

> My mail from the listserv stopped suddenly yesterday afternoon. My ISP
> has tested everything at this end and all is O.K. Any idea what's
> happening?
>
> Frances Curry
> Chelsea Elementary School Library
> Chelsea, Quebec