I use Eudora Light.

A couple of days ago, I clicked on "Transfer" to transfer a letter to a
folder, and half of my list is off the screen!  I don't know how it got
there, and can't figure out how to get it back onto the screen.  My list is
2 columns long, and the left hand column is off the left hand side of the
screen, with the right column next to it.  Both used to be over to the right
side of the screen.  I've tried to click and drag, but it doesn't move.

I waited a couple of days to ask this, hoping it would miraculously move
back where it was, since I also didn't do anything to make it appear where
it is, but no such luck.

Anybody who's ever had this problem know how to fix it?  I have a whole
column of messages I can't get to!

Thanks!

Suby Wallace         swallace@nic.crsc.k12.ar.us
Nettleton Intermediate Center  fax: 501-930-3930
   (5-6 grades)               phone: 501-932-5650
3801 Vera                (area code changing to 870 in
Jonesboro, AR 72401                     April)

LM_NET Archive Home