        A couple of days ago, I requested examples of electronic searching
skills to be included in a library curriculum.
        I have had 10 responses to my query - all asking me to forward
information received or to post a HIT.  I would be more than glad to do this.
        The problem is that I have received _no_ information concerning
this!  Does _anyone_ have these items in their curriculum?  We'd hate to
"reinvent the wheel."
        I'll let you know if I hear anything.
LaDonna Meuschke, Librarian
Cole Camp R-1 School