This is a third grade e-mail project.  We are in Mrs. Poole's class at
Bond Mill Elementary in Laurel, Maryland. We are soliciting 30th birthday
greetings for our school whose mascot is a bulldog. We are collecting data
about the # of other schools also having a 30th birthday in 1997. How many
schools have "Mill"in their school name? How many schools have a bulldog
for a mascot?  If you just want to e-mail us a birthday greeting, we'd
appreciate that too. Thank you for your help with this project.
The Third Graders in room 9
lmb001@ns1.wmc.car.md.us

Media Magic.lmb

LM_NET Archive Home