Dear Lm_netters,

First off I would like to thank all of you who offered advice as to how
to deal with a principal who believed that you can tape anything for
educational purposes.

The best advice was to contact Disney and ask them. I did this and of
course all of you were correct in that it is illegal to copy a rental
tape no matter the reason.  Many people also offered the warning that
Disney would sue at the drop of a mouse and that they are not to be
triffled with.

Thank you all for your help, it was wonderful seeing my principals face
when he saw all the mail that was received.

Steven Burstein
Parkman Middle School
Woodland Hills, CA

LM_NET Archive Home