My aide gave me one of those googly eyes with a soda straw wrapped around
it.  I was standing by the door playing with it right after then when
around the corner comes the school secretary with a new student and
parent saying, "Here is our librarian - he does a lot of great things -
you will like him."  Here I am playing with this wild, bloodshot eye.
They mother thought it was a riot but he prospective 8th grader just kind
of looked at me strange.   Oh well!  So much for first impressions.

Frederick Muller,      Halsted Middle School Library
Librarian              59 Halsted Street          voice (201) 383-7440 x228
fmuller@planet.net     Newton, NJ  07860                 FAX (201) 383-7432

LM_NET Archive Home