This morning I had  student return "The Outlander" (a long book) which she
had just read for the second time.  She has read all four in the series
and actually got Drums in Autumn the fourth book for her birthday.  My
daughter is also reading the series so I told this student that my
daughter is halfway through the third volume and will be ready to borrow
her Drums in Autumn next week.  The student said "Fine -- Just send me a
note along with my overdue notice!"  I laughed all morning.
Joan Miller
jmiller@freenet.columbus.oh.us

LM_NET Archive Home