To one and all--my 5th grade students are currently creating an ABC book
on a self-selected state.  For the letter "I", the student is to find
the internet address of their state, visit the site, and then print
something useful from the site.  The useful information must be then
used on a different page of their book.  Now with that as the background
information, what I would LIKE from all of you out there is the "great"
web sites from eacj pf tje 50 states.  Please e-mail me direct.  Thanks.

Nancy Kramer, librarian
C. R. Richardson Elementary School
1215 South J Street
Richmond, Indiana--47374