I was back online at http://www.libsonline.com the other day and noticed how
fast the warehouse is growing.  Truly, you have to see this thing!  When they
get it finished, it's going to be a wonderful resource for us.
Take a look at it and while you're there, click on the Follett icon where
they are sponsoring a contest.  The prize is their new program  It's a Fact,
Jack.  There are several second prizes, too, I think I remember correctly.
At any rate, you will find the site a great way to get in touch with your
vendors.  Once they have their icons installed, all you'll need to do is
click on the hot key and go directly to their site and escape back to
libsonline when done to continue the surfing elsewhere.  Enjoy.
The chat rooms are interesting, too.
Mary Veronica Amison, librarian
Xavier High School, New York City
mveronica@aol.com