This may be of interest to others as well ---

>Have you changed the manner in which you compose messages lately? Yours
>now scroll beyond my right margin and produce a horizontal scroll bar at
>the bottom of my screen. This happens with others upon rare occasion, but
>it didn't used to be the case with your messages, and now it is.

I removed the text wrap from my options file. Is it disturbing?

When someone using Eudora send me a file with the text wrap box checked, I get many
short lines. If I decide to save it to a text file, I have to go in and take out
all the >'s and fix the spacing.

If you prefer the other way, let me know.

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer, Storyteller &  Author!! :-)
                             tkc@kuentos.guam.net
                             http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

1270 North Marine Drive, Suite 101-424
Tamuning GUAM 96911 U S A

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

LM_NET Archive Home