Have any of you ordered videos from the company Film Archives?  They do not
allow preview, and most of their materials do not indicate a copyright
date, so I am somewhat concerned.  If you have used their videos, what is
your evaluation of them?

Please reply directly to me, and I will compose a hit for the list. (After
the weekend and the senior class trip--groan!!).
Anne C. Oelke  Cambria-Friesland School District
P.O. Box 1000, Cambria, WI. 53923
"Somedays are like that, even in Australia."  Judith Viorst in Alexander
and the Terrible Horrible No-Good Very Bad Day.

LM_NET Archive Home