This is in a sig. Just about anything is appropriate in a sig. If a
person uses a sig, it helps define the person. (and sometimes starts
some interesting discussions on a list).

If it were a posting, and not in response to a reference
question, there might be some dispute about it since this is not a
religion list.

Dan Robinson
(speaking for himself)
H.W. Wilson Company
Bronx, NY
drobinson@info.hwwilson.com

> RE;
> Leesie - Mom - Anne Elise - (Take your pick)
> Leesie Falgout
> Librarian, Cut Off Elementary School
> [snipped]......

> April 15  --  For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the
> death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his
> [snipped].....

> Is this appropriate?????
>
> Susan Roscoe
> LMS