Would the members who have the digest feature on their mail, pleas erase the Lm-NET
Digest
in the subject line when responding and put in the subject  that they are
*actually* responding
to.

I glance at the subject headings first and address those that are of interest to me
to speed up
the process of going through this list on a daily basis.  I immediately delete
those that indicate I
would not have any interest I, like:  "CA-only, NY-only, etc.  Thanks to all those
who are
considerate enough to forwarn us so that we may save the precious little time we
have and
still devote the qality time necessary for such a valuable listserv as this one is.

Ms. Sylvia Castro
Fowler High School Library
701 E. Main St.
Fowler, Ca   93625