I know this has been dragged around before but this might be a different
slant. Our county is planning to build a new elementary school and will
be placing a computer lab in the resource centre. Now, the powers to be
see no need to place a wall between the library and the computer lab.
The last six retrofits we have done in our older libraries have all had
walls (partially glass) between these two areas and we all know the
reason for these walls!

What is the groups opinion on:

a) Libraries with labs and no walls (30 computers)

b) Libraries with labs and walls to seperate the lab from the rest of
the library.

Please reply ASAP as a decision will soon be made. The library
consultant is pushing for the walls as is the librarian.

TIA

Paul Swan
Teacher/Librarian
Medway High School