On April 28th, our school will be the site of a speaking
engagement by Rick Hansen, as part of his Tenth Anniversary Man in
Motion tour. This event will be broadcast worldwide via satellite, and
can be picked up by any school with satellite-receiving capabilities.
Details are available on our school webpage at
http://www.mbnet.mb.ca/~stjames/
      Even if you can't see the broadcast, you can have students
submit questions on our webpage for Rick Hansen to answer.

--
Jackie Corrigan
St. James Collegiate/George Waters Middle School Library

LM_NET Archive Home