My curriculum coordinator is looking for suggestions for a fiction book
that could be used to introduce a unit on health hygiene to students in
grade four.  The book could be a picture book or a short chapter book
but she would like to have the book have some humor in it that could
lead to a more serious discussion of a very important topic.

I have assured her that if there is a book out there that we want to
consider this group of wonderful people will be willing to provide
suggestions for us to consider.  TIA

Bev Schumann
Librarian
H-M-S Elementary, Hartley, IA