Thanks to those of you with my series question.  My garnered solution is
to differentiate series from 'formula' series.  Next genre question:
Last night I cried my self through the ending of A Day No Pigs Would
Die. Now, don't think I have to find a niche for everything but in this
case I'd like to- I'm starting a long overdue 4X6 card book review file
to keep on my desk geared for 3 to 5th grade reading  - for kids to use
when I'm not free. I have the cards in genre cats - humor, fantasy,
mystery, historical, etc.  BUt what do those kinds of books I love like
A Day No Pigs and Vera and Bill Cleaver, or that great book about a boy
and a badger by Eckert? go into?

Also" found a great net site for converting your name to hieroglyphics
in a cartouche.  My 7 yer old daughter and I got some dishwasher cartons
from the appliance store and had ablast painting our cartouches giant
sized with poster paints and gold paint.  Since September is 400 month
in my library and we will be looking at letters, words, languages,
alphabets, typography, etc. from all over the world, this will hang over
my desk.  Am making a Chicka Chicka BoomBoom palm tree for
Kingdergartenrs to stick letters on for outside my door.  Am excited!
Patty <3tunas@vgernet.net> soon to be Pittsfield.

 To quit LM_NET (or set NOMAIL or DIGEST), Send an email message to:
 listserv@listserv.syr.edu          In the message write either:
 1)  SIGNOFF LM_NET         or
 2)  SET LM_NET NOMAIL      or
 3)  SET LM_NET DIGEST