A little humor forwarded to me by my brother-in-law....Enjoy!   Happy
holidays to all!

Barbara

Barbara R. Herbert          Librarian/NASA ERC Coordinator
Georgian Court College     Lakewood, NJ  08701-2697
home: bherb@juno.com     work: herbert@georgian.edu
NASA ERC: NASA_ERC@georgian.edu
http://www.georgian.edu

>A man was driving along the highway, and saw a rabbit hopping  across
>the middle of the road.  He swerved to avoid hitting the rabbit, but
>unfortunately the rabbit jumped in front of the car and was hit.
>The driver, being a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulled
over
>to the side of the road and got out to see what had  become of the
>rabbit.
>Much to his dismay, the rabbit was dead.  The driver felt so awful he
>began to cry.  A woman driving down the highway saw the man crying on
the
>side of the road and pulled over.  She stepped out of her car and asked
the
>man what was wrong.
>"I feel terrible," he explained.  "I accidentally hit this rabbit and
>killed it."  The woman told the man not to worry.  She knew what to do.
>She went to her car trunk and pulled out a spray can.  She walked
>over to the limp, dead rabbit, and sprayed the contents of the can onto
the
>rabbit.  Miraculously, the rabbit came to life, jumped up, waved its paw
at
>the two humans and hopped down the road.  50 yards away the rabbit
stopped,
>turned around, waved at the two again, hopped down the road another 50
>yards, turned, waved, and hopped another 50 yards.
>The man was astonished.  He couldn't figure out what substance could
>be in the woman's spray can!  He ran over to the woman and demanded, "
What
>was in your spray can?  What did you spray onto that rabbit?" The woman
>turned the can around so that the man could read the label.  It said:
>"Hare Spray.  Restores Life to Dead Hare.  Adds Permanent Wave."

listserv@listserv.syr.edu In the message write EITHER
    NOTE: Please allow time for confirmation from Listserv.
For more help see LM_NET On The Web: http://ericir.syr.edu/lm_net/