I deleted the message but I seem to remember someone was doing something
with dinosaurs...here is a website that might complement a student
activity if you have Internet access.

Please be gentle if this is the wrong list or not information you can't
use.  It is late on a Friday and I am afraid my mind is in a weekend
mode.
Dianne Parham San Diego Public Library
(from the SCOUT REPORT)

13. Internet Public Library Exhibit Hall--Dinosaurs [QuickTimeVR]
http://www.ipl.org/exhibit/dino/
IPL Exhibit Hall
http://www.ipl.org/exhibit/

The Internet Public Library has recently made available this exhibit,
provided by the Exhibit Museum at the University of Michigan, and created
as a student project of the School of Information at the same university.
This extremely graphics-intensive site contains QuickTimeVR movies of
sauropods, perissodactyls, and artiodactyls, along with explanatory text.
Users can move around in the galleries, and zoom in and out. The exhibit
also contains a multi-node movie, which incorporates all three galleries in
one movie, allowing the user to move from one gallery to another. A special
QuickTime plug-in is needed for this movie, and is pointed to from the
site. This exhibit, like the Oriental Institute Virtual Museum (discussed
in the July 19, 1996 issue of the Scout Report) gives us a primitive, yet
exciting glimpse of what the virtual museum of the future might look like.
The Dinosaur Exhibit joins a number of other interesting and eclectic
exhibits in the IPL Exhibit Hall. [JS]