Can anyone recommend a good Macintosh typing program for grades
3-6. By "good" I mean one which is user-aware to some extent,
allows the student to move forward through lessons at a
prescribed pace (based on the accuracy level of the last lesson),
allows some teacher configuration, and maintains and reports
student progress. We're using Mario Teaches Typing right now and
the more I get to know it, the more awful I find it to be. I have
a decent program for IBM put out by American Training Institute.

LM_NET Archive Home