Dear Netters:

We have Windows 3.1 on our 12 computers in the media center and have
Fortres 101 installed, which works great.  We maximized a student
program group on the screen before activating Fortres.  The group
includes icons for all the programs available on the file server or the
CDR tower.

Soon we may have the Netscape icon in the student group also.  I may be
overlooking the obvious, but is there a way to put a password on an
individual program icon so that a student can't automatically start a
program like Netscape?

TIA,

Becky Smith
District Media Coord.