GISL(Georgia Independent School Librarians) has a number of members who
are soon to have internet in their high school libraries for the first
time.  Some of us will have only one terminal for student access.  We
would like very much to know how you manage access. ( We will ofcourse
have an  acceptible use policy in place before we allow access.)  Do you
use time limits, sign up sheets etc.?  What is fair?  I have a feeling
we will be inundated with students wanting to get on and staying on too
long. Any suggestions you could share would be very appreciated and
shared with our whole group at our February  meeting.   I have enjoyed
LM_NET greatly and tried to answer a few posts when I could help.  This
is my first group post and truly appreciate your help.

LM_NET Archive Home