Announcing...

The Winter issue of the Georgia Library Media Association journal, The
Media Educator, will be hot off the presses this month.  The topic is
"Connections" and authors include Donna Baumbach, Doug Johnson,
Barbara Striplin, Carolyn Markuson, Peter Milbury, and others.  If you
are interested in obtaining a copy, send $10.00 plus $2.50 shipping
to:
GLMA Executive Office
JLH Consulting
150 E. Ponce De Leon Ave.
Suite 370
Decatur, GA  30030

Make checks payable to GLMA

In order to inform the printer of number of copies we need, please
respond to me directly if you are interested... TIA, Phyllis

Dr. Phyllis R. Mitchell
Media Coordinator
Carrollton City Schools
Carrollton, GA  30117