Having just heard from my administrator about this new material which
integrates classroom research topics with Internet sites in a written
curriculum, I am interested in responses from anyone having already worked with
it.  Specifically, how well does "Classroom Connect" perform?
1)  Is the material adaptable for different needs or is it highly structured?
2)  Are the age ranges assigned for Internet sites reliable?
3)  Is the instructional design clear and competent for easy use?
4)  Does it seem professionally produced or does it seem like a precursor of
    good things to come in a new field?
5)  Any other insights?
    TIA for all your comments and suggestions.  Please post directly to me and
I will send it on to the listserv if there is enough information for a HIT.
Alice Sheth
MLIS Student, Univ. of OK.
zas9969@uct.uct.edu

LM_NET Archive Home