A while back someone mentioned a great idea for a quick display.....

Take a camera to school on the first day (Australian schools have just
returned for the new year) and take photos of all staff members.  Get
teachers to complete a quick survey listing three books they read over the
school holidays together with a hello greeting to all the students.  Mount
the photo on the completed survey and post on a display board under the
heading "Look what we read over the summer holidays" and voila - a quick
and easy display!!!

I  just did... and it was fantastic.. I have had nothing but compliments
for this bright display since I put it up on the second day of school.  So
..... many thanks to whoever posted it!!

Are there any other great ideas for quick displays?  I am going to start
hoarding them.  :-)   I will happily post a hit of any responses received,

Bev Novak                   _--_|\
                           /      \
novak@netoptions.com.au   (        )
Melbourne, Australia.      \_.--.*/