Does anyone know of a good, basic reading series designed for multiply
disabled teens?

The students are deaf blind (they have enough vision to use large print but
communicate primarily by sign language), are approximately 16 to 22 years
of age, and read at a preprimer to first grade level.  The students have
been using a series called "Reading Milestones," but we are missing some of
the books and I have been unable to find the series listed in any of our
catalogs.  (I also sent a request to LM_NET members about the "Reading
Milestones" series, but since I haven't received a response I don't think
it is available anymore.)

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate the help!

Elizabeth Hart
Library Technical Assistant
California School for the Blind
ehart@csb.cde.ca.gov