There is a terrific distance learning program at Syracuse University. The
residency is very limited- only a few days a semester and the people are
wonderful. Please consider it. I am a student in the program and am very
pleased!
        Jennifer M.Lyons                        St. Paul's Academy
        jlyons@oswego.edu                       115 #E. 5th Street
        jwlyons@mailbox.syr.edu                 Oswego, New York 13126

On Tue, 4 Feb 1997, Judy Finchler wrote:

> Does anyone know of a graduate program in the Binghamton, NY area (up to
> about an hour away) where a teacher can get library certification (MLS or
> masters in education with library major)?

LM_NET Archive Home