Once again I could use the help of you wonderful people who gave me such
terrific suggestions for my last two booktalk book lists. This time I need to
compile a list of outside reading for 9th graders (they can be 7-8th grade
reading level) which can be "loosely" tied to "The Grapes of Wrath." That is,
Depression era types of themes. Fiction is needed, but there should be a
strong plot. We'll also welcome non-fiction titles if they have to do with
that era, migrant workers, etc. TIA. Respond to:
Jody_Gerlock@pds.k12.nj.us

LM_NET Archive Home