As internet and cdrom printing escalates are our budgets going to be
eaten up with printer catridge purchases?!  How are you handling the
cost of printing out from the internet in the library and perhaps
computer labs etc? I will be glad to post a hit.  We have a cdrom full
text magazine source and about 10 cdroms on our network.  Now with
internet coming this year will that drastically increase our cost of
printer cartridges?  Do any of you in a high school library charge for
any of this printing?  We tell our students they can have 5 free pages
each time they come int o the library.  We charge for the copy machine
only.  It has a coin op box.  Nothing else does.

LM_NET Archive Home