I'm trying to figure out a way to provide an "Internet
experience" and teach Internet skills to 7-12 students in
small remote rural schools where there is limited or no direct
Internet access because of phone connections and cost. Text
only Internet access is available at the district office but
expensive to connect during the day. All 15 sites are
connected to the district office for e-mail. I've been told
Web Whacker might help but limited research does not have me
convinced it will. Any other ideas?

Roz Goodman
Bering Strait School District
Unalakleet, AK 99684