Many members of the list responded to my request for a particlular book.
It was The Terrible Things by Eve Bunting.  Several suggested two others,
one of which I was not familiar with - Rose Blanche by Roberto Innocenti
and Let the Celebrations Begin by Margaret Wild.  I did send thank you's
to  all who responded and I really appreciate your help.  Two TY's were
returned so sorry for the public posting.  THank you Julia Christian
and Debbie Boutwell.   Also, for those intrested, GErry Solomon gave me
the publisher and phone number of a paperback version that may still be in
print.  The Jewish Publication Society, 800 355 1165, Thanks again,
Gerry.  Barbara Wall, Oswego Couuty BOCES, Mexico, NY

LM_NET Archive Home